This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Aron Prins 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

Author Posts

Aron Prins
Keymaster
@aronprins

We’re all about YOU! As we are constantly looking to improve our system, please post your ideas.

Whether you’re looking for more Layouts, more Tools or anything else: Let us know!
Im looking forward to your suggestions.

Cheers,
Aron

Tommy Olsson
Participant
@tommyo

Hi I would like some social sharing buttons on the blog,or can i add them myself? How do i do that?

sam skidmore
Participant
@samsamsam

I want all your tools like auto poster and stuff added :p

SHARON HALL
Participant
@sharonphall

I think it would be really nice if you could add a way for the participants to be friends, to be able to e-mail each other privately, and to be able to see the other participants sites, blogs, like a social networking site. I have made friends like this in other systems that I am involved in.

Thanks,
Sharon Hall – sharonphall

Aron Prins
Keymaster
@aronprins

@tommyo Thanks for the suggestion! We implemented the Social Sharing Tool, powered by the very well known and respected AddThis sharing system. Visit My Sites -> My Tools and enable the Social Sharing Tool for it to be activated on your blog! 🙂

@samsamsam We’re all about helping people build beautiful websites and blogs, the other products I personally have are not for this place. Sorry 🙁

@sharonphall Good ideas, unfortunately our previous expierence tells us that this might turn our awesome project into a spamming site rather then a ”social” network.

That said, how does the rest feel about Sharon’s ideas? Im up for it, but we’d need some moderators and community managers to keep everything neat!

SHARON HALL
Participant
@sharonphall

I know that there will always be people who will spam. You have the option to just ignore them, or politely tell them that you feel like you are being spammed or that they are being pushy, and just ask them to stop. I think that being able to have a place to interact with each other far out weighs the spammers. I just ignore who I do not want to deal with, and if they get too bad, then I just unfriend them. Just ideas for solutions to the problem.

Tommy Olsson
Participant
@tommyo

Ok great thanks Aron

Aron Prins
Keymaster
@aronprins

@tommyo Check Your Blog Admin -> Settings -> AddThis Share

PS: Next time, open a new topic in the Bugs & Issues section please.

Tommy Olsson
Participant
@tommyo

ok sure ,i checked the setting sections and couldnt find it

Aron Prins
Keymaster
@aronprins

@tommyo For the record: I have just enabled the Tool on your site!

Back on topic: What other ideas do you guys have :)?!

Oh bother!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.